Adam serves as Vice President of Operations and Surveying Project Manager for the Maryville location and is responsible for various projects at every level of service that Midland Surveying, Inc. specializes in. He provides a variety of professional services including large boundary and topographic surveys, DOT corridor surveys, with an emphasis in static GPS control networks, post-processing of Geographic Reference System, and aerial control surveys.
Adam’s experience working closely with government agencies is extensive and evidenced by current and past contracts with the Missouri DNR, Missouri DOT, Iowa NRCS, and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
- B.S. in Geography and Land Surveying (East Tennessee State University)
- Specializes in aerial control surveys for photogrammetry and LiDAR projects for DoD and State Agencies.
- Missouri Society of Professional Surveyors – President (2014-2015); Board of Directors (2008-2016)
- Atchison County, MO Surveyor (2008 – Present)
- Nodaway County, MO Surveyor (2016 - Present)
- OSHA Certified in Occupational Safety and Health Training & Confined Spaces Certification (2009 & 2013)
Back to our Team