With over 30 years of professional surveying experience, Rick Mattson, PLS has been responsible for numerous notable survey projects, including large and complicated boundary surveys for the Missouri Department of Conservation, wetland and easement surveys for government agencies, DNR corner restoration projects, Missouri Department of Transportation Cornerstone surveys, and countless surveys in the private sector.
Rick supervises field survey crews dispatched daily from the St. Joseph, Missouri office. His responsibilities include research compilation and cataloging, project scheduling, analysis and review of field surveys, platting, and government corner registration.
- Specializes in large cadastral, topographic, construction and control surveys.
- Missouri Society of Professional Surveyors; Kansas Society of Land Surveyors; Professional Land
- Surveyors of Colorado; Missouri County Surveyors Association
- Buchanan County, MO Surveyor (2008 - Present); Clinton County, MO Surveyor (2008 - Present)
- OSHA Certified in Occupational Safety and Health Training & Confined Spaces Certification (2009 & 2013)
Back to our Team